Monday 2 November 2015

Boys are more Hardwork than Girls, do you agree?




have a Son and two Daughters, my Son taught my daughters all the rough play and activites they know but this is not the story of Patricia. Patricia Nkwocha 37 hails from Portharcourt and she believes that it is easier to raise boys than girls because they are more manageable. I believe this is when they are much older, but before you get to that stage, there is always a price to pay. On the other hand girls are so adorable and tender, they want to play with their dolls most of the time etc. having a girl means having a peaceful home. 
I really don't know which is easier, I have them both but my girls are better off as boys than girls. Infact I don't consider myself as a mother of one boy and two girls I believe I have 3 boys. But in your opinion which is more manageable? Tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment